Latthe Education Society's
Narayandas sarwottamdas Law College
Rajnemi Campus, Wood House Road, P.B. No. 152
Sangli - 416416, Maharashtra
I am glad to inform you that the outcome of the Assessment
and Accreditation exercise of your institution has been
processed by NAAC on 01/12/2003 and your institution
has been Accredited for a period of five
years with B+ Grade (institutional
score between 75-80 %). The certificate of accreditation
with the grade, criterion-wise scores and total scores
will be sent to you shortly. I am sure the detailed
draft report given to you already by the peer team will
enable the institution to initiate further quality enhancement
with best regards,
Peer Team, after going through the self-study report and its
visit to various academic and physical facilities, it is impressed
by the progress of NSLC imparting 'JUSTICS EDUCATION' through
the two LL.B. courses and a self-financing Diploma course.
The college has earned the reputation for imparting quality
education and sense of discipline and dedication to the younger
generation. The Peer Team considers that there are number
of features of NSLC's approach to quality assurance and standards
which it would wish to commend. Also the Peer Team would like
to bring to the attention of the college, certain concerns
for its consideration.
The Peer Team would like to command the institution for the
following aspects :
1) Legal Education in India is becoming increasingly professional
and BAR Council of India has been playing a pro-active role
introduction of a five year LL.B. course, drastic modification
in syllabi with the introduction of ten new topics for study,
introduction of semester system, abolition of part-time law
colleges, etc. which needs whole hearted co-operation of institutions
imparting legal education. NSLC is discharging this function
to the best of its ability notwithstanding the constraints
of man power and rigidities in the affiliation system.
2) Encouragement and support given by the management to the
3) Dedication and commitment of the teaching and the non-teaching
staff if the institution.
4) Effective leadership and good human relationship resulting
in team work.
5) Discipline and decorum maintained in the institution.
6) The extension activities - The legal Aid Clinic, Legal
Literacy and Legal Aid Programmes, Health and Hygiene Awareness
Programme, Environment Awareness Programme, Blood Donation
7) Excellent services provided by Employees' Credit Co-operative
Society, Consumer Co-operative Society and the Press.
8) The hostel facilities provided to girl students of the
9) An attempt to establish the College-industry neighborhood
10) Maintenance of multi media facilities - TV, VCR, Computers,
OHP, Video Films, Cassettes and CDs.
11) Encouragement to research activities.
12) Library facilities and publishing of an annual house magazine
'Sentinel' and a wall magazine 'Vidhilikhit'.
13) Indoor and outdoor sports facilities.
14) State level Moot Court Competition for the last three